( BEGAE-182 ) English Communication BSCG IGNOU Assignment Question Paper
Tutor Marked Assignment
AECC on Environment Studies
Course Code: BEGAE 182
Assignment Code: BSCG/2020-2021
Maximum Marks: 100
Click Here for Solution 👇👇👇👇
Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For JuneExamination: 30th April 2021
For December Examination: 31st October,2021
This assignment is valid For July 2020 and January 2021 Sessions. If you have failed in this assignment or fail to submit it by June 2021, then you need to get the assignment for the year 2021-22 and submit it as per the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
I. Answer any four of the following in about 150 words each:
1. What do you understand by the term ‘non-verbal communication’? What are its advantages?
2. What are the characteristics of a conversation?
3. What are the four levels of meaning that you should be aware of as a reader?
4. Explain with suitable examples, how new words are built-in English through “affixation” and “compounding”.
5. What are the aspects to be taken care of before you attend a meeting?
6. What are “homonyms” and “homophones”? Explain with suitable examples.
II. A construction company is planning to cut down several trees in your locality to build a new flat. As the President of your, Residential Association write a formal letter to the editor of your local newspaper highlighting this issue.
III. Prepare a presentation on the topic:
- Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Indian economy.
IV What are the semantic and linguistic barriers to communication? How can they be overcome? (Answer in around 300 words)
V What are the different forms of discourse that you need to be aware of before you start a writing project? Describe these forms of discourse briefly with suitable examples. (Answer in around 300 words).
VI A group of five students has been given the topic “Online Learning and the Higher Education Scenario in India,” for group discussion. Write out the discussion in around 300 words.
Final Words: This Ignou Assignment is a Fully Hand Written Solved PDF by Professional teachers With 100% Correct Answers Guaranty. Use this solved assignment and Top marks in the Assignment. Refund applicable.