What are the Documents Required For IGNOU Admission to Various Programmes:
Here is the point to point detail information provided of Documents Required and Instruction For IGNOU Admission , Read all the required detail and collect all the necessary documents and make a file to adjust documents Required For IGNOU Admission at one platform.
Below is list of Documents Required For IGNOU Admission:
1) Attested copies of Mark-sheet and Certificate of relevant qualification as per
eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Student Handbook & Prospectus.
2) Attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th/ Madhyamik / Secondary Certificate)
3) Experience Certificate (wherever applicable).
4) Caste Certificate (If the candidate belongs to SC / ST / OBC category).
5) Requisite fee in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of IGNOU and
payable at the city of the Regional Centre.
6) Duly filled-in Identity Card (available in the Student Handbook & Prospectus)
with recent passport size photograph.
7) Duly filled-in Acknowledgement Card (available in the Student Handbook &
IGNOU Prospectus) with requisite postal stamp.
8) The hall-ticket in original in case of admission by way of qualification at an entrance
All the Original Documents as stated above must be brought for verification. Without Original documents, admission will not be given. The University reserves the right to ask the Students(s) to produce attested / original copy /copies of any other relevant document(s) not mentioned above at its discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such a situation, the University will give 2-3 days time to the concerned Students to submit such document(s).
If students take admission through IGNOU online admission procedure then they need to upload all documents at online portal (IGNOU Website). Students are request to keep each document with them before filling online application form. Students have to upload scanned copy of each document to the online admission portal.
Students’s admission will be confirmed only after the original document verification’s during IGNOU counselling. If any candidates fail to produce any original documents during counselling, their admission will be cancelled without any further clarification. Students have to report in the allotted Institution within a given time frame & confirm their seat.
The last date for taking admission is 31st March for the June batch, and 30th September for the December Batch Without Late Fees
The last date for taking admission is 30th April for the June batch, and 31st October for the December Batch With Late.