What are the Documents Required For IGNOU Admission to Various Programmes:
Here is the point to point detail information provided of Documents Required and Instruction For IGNOU Admission , Read all the required detail and collect all the necessary documents and make a file to adjust documents Required For IGNOU Admission at one platform.
Below is list of Documents Required For IGNOU Admission:
1) Attested copies of Mark-sheet and Certificate of relevant qualification as per
eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Student Handbook & Prospectus.
2) Attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th/ Madhyamik / Secondary Certificate)
3) Experience Certificate (wherever applicable).
4) Caste Certificate (If the candidate belongs to SC / ST / OBC category).
5) Requisite fee in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of IGNOU and
payable at the city of the Regional Centre.
6) Duly filled-in Identity Card (available in the Student Handbook & Prospectus)
with recent passport size photograph.
7) Duly filled-in Acknowledgement Card (available in the Student Handbook &
IGNOU Prospectus) with requisite postal stamp.
8) The hall-ticket in original in case of admission by way of qualification at an entrance
All the Original Documents as stated above must be brought for verification. Without Original documents, admission will not be given. The University reserves the right to ask the candidate(s) to produce attested / original copy /copies of any other relevant document(s) not mentioned above at its discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such a situation, the University will give 2-3 days time to the concerned candidate to produce such document(s).