How to Fill Up IGNOU Exam Form Detail Process:
1. Please fill in the course(s) only for which the assignments have been submitted by you within the scheduled time. No Hall Ticket will be issued in case the assignments for the course(s) have not been submitted.
2. Please write correct course code(s) as indicated in your Programme Guide, failing which the course(s) will not be included in IGNOU Hall Ticket for taking examination (For example ECO-01/MS-02).
3. In case wrong/invalid course code is mentioned in examination form, the course will not be included in the Hall Ticket and the examination fee paid will not be refunded.
4. Examination form should be submitted only once for each Term-end Examination.
5. Please send the examination form by Registered/Speed Post and retain the proof of its mailing till you receive the Hal Ticket;
6. Term-end Examination result is also available on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please see the result status before filling examination form.
7. It is advised to enclose/forward only the Examination Fee along with this form. Any other fee (registration/re-registration) forwarded with this form will result in rejection of the examination form.
8. Examination form received without IGNOU Exam Fee or late fee (if applicable) will similarly be rejected.
9. Students of BA/B.Com./BCA/BTS Programme can take examination for courses up to 48 credits and those of Management Programme can take examination for a maximum of 8 courses at a time.
10. Normally the Study Centre is the Examination Centre. In case you wish to take examination at a particular centre the code of your chosen centre be filled up as Examination Centre Code. However, if Examination Centre chosen by you is not activated you will be allotted another Examination Centre under the same Region.
11. In case you fail to receive Examination Intimation Slip/Hall Ticket one week before the commencement of examination you may visit our website (www.ignou.ac.in) and download the Hall Ticket and report at the Examination Centre with your Identity Card.
12. Change of Examination Centre, once allotted, is not permissible under any circumstances.