IGNOU Admission July 2017 Open till 31st July : IGNOU University announced the last date for submitting application forms for IGNOU Admission July 2017 session is July 31, without late fee. The IGNOU Admission July 2017 applications form are now available online at www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU is one of the largest and most popular universities in all over the world which offers the higher education opportunities to the candidates who are searching to complete their higher education. The IGNOU is to release notification for every year for the admission of courses like graduation course, post graduation course, diploma course and much more. Filling the admission form in online very simple than offline process.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is commonly called as IGNOU. This university is one of the leading open schools of learning. This university is a distance learning national university located in New Delhi, India. In 1985, this university established and named after the former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi. The central government of India runs this Open University
This is the largest university in the world with over four million students. This university offers distance education to the students all over the world. The primary focus of this university is to provide quality higher education for all the students. The main motive of establishing this university is to provide the easy education for all the students by means of distance education as well as open school.
Time to Get Admission in IGNOU
Here you can check the schedule for admission for many distance education courses offered by the IGNOU.
• This university announces the admission for the management programs twice in a year i.e. March/April and September/October. Moreover, entrance examination also held twice in a year on the first Sunday of February and August.
• Admission for BA, B.SC, BCA, and MA announces in the May/June for July session.
• Admission for B.Ed, BIT, and ADIT are available via national entrance examination that conducted on the first Sunday of August. Usually, advertisement inviting entrance examination issued in the month of April/May.
• Admission for CEMBA and CEMPA advertisement issues in the month of April and October every year. Entrance examination held in May for July session and November-January Session.
• Admission for Bachelor preparatory programmes and all kinds of certificate programmes except CRS and CTPM are available for throughout the year. Application form submits between 01 June and 30 November considers for January session while applications submit between 01 December and 31 May considers for July session.
• Admission for doctorate programmes happens in two sessions. One is January session (submit admission form between 01 April and 30 September) and next is July session (form submit between 01 October and 31 March).
• For all other programmes offered by the university, admission announces in the month of May/June and September 15 is the last date for form submission.
How to get Admission in IGNOU
Candidates can get admission in IGNOU via entrance examination or direct admission. To get admission for any courses offered by the university, candidates need to submit the application form in online. Fill all the necessary details like educational requirements and other details in the online form. In addition, attach the scanned photo of you, your signature, other required documents. Candidates need to pay two hundred rupees for admission fee via credit or debit card.
IGNOU Admission Registration Steps
For online admission:
1. Open IGNOU URL completes the registration process that creates username and password for you, and sends via SMS or Email.
2. Then log in the admin system using your username and password.
3. Upload your recent photograph, signature, and all other required documents in correct size and format.
4. Check the declaration box and confirm your details.
5. Make payment via debit/credit card.
6. Print the form for future use.
Otherwise, you can visit the nearest study and center gets the application form. Fill it and submit through postal but it is necessary to register with online admission system.
IGNOU offers two types of programmes such as regular and distance education for all the students. There are different eligibility criteria for all the courses. University offers many subjects in higher education such as arts, science, engineering, commerce, management and many other courses. List of courses offered in IGNOU listed here.
• The certificate courses
• The diploma courses
• The postgraduate and advanced courses
• The bachelor degree
• The master’s degree
• The doctoral degree
Fees Structure for Admission in All Programs
Fees structure of one course is different from others so it is necessary to check the university official website to know the proper fees structure.
Common Eligibility for Bachelor, Master Etc Programme
IGNOU offers many programmes so that eligibility criteria are not similar for all programmes. The eligibility criteria differ from one course into other that depend upon your course selection. If you apply for UG then pass in 12th or equivalent is necessary. If you apply for PG minimum marks in UG course required.
IGNOU Admission Entrance Exam
University offers direct admission to many courses but conduct entrance examination for courses such as B.Sc (nursing), BBA, B.Ed, M.Ed, MBA, and engineering programmes. A candidate who interested in getting admission in this course can check the entrance exam date and result in university official website.
IGNOU Admission Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the courses university conducted entrance examination based on the merit marks. If two candidates get the same marks, then candidate select based on tiebreak procedure such as experience length, overall percentage, date of birth, and rank. After this, counseling process and verification of original documents conduct.
Important Documents for IGNOU Admission
• Class 12th or graduation equivalent certificate and experience certificate (if necessary)
• Dully filled application with photograph
• Certificate for caste, age, and others
• BPL ration card photocopy
• Valid Email id and mobile number
Thus, this university provides an opportunity for higher education especially for those who unable to continue their studies. This university encourages and manages the standards of the open school and distance learning. This university brings improvement and changes in the human resources with the help of education.
We request you to please visit IGNOU Admission Procedure for more information. Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.