IGNOU BMIT – The Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology upgrade students with a combination of classroom and clinical experiences using recent trends and the latest technology. The medical imaging technology in Radiologic science. It is to develop skilled radiographer, qualified to provide patient care services in intervention procedures, computed tomography, ultrasonography, and magnetic resonance imaging.
Name of Programme:
Bachelor / B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT)
10+2 or its equivalent with science subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum 45% marks
Here is All About IGNOU BMIT
|IGNOU BMIT Registration Form||IGNOU BMIT Re-registration Form|
|IGNOU BMIT Result||IGNOU BMIT Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU BMIT Admit Card||IGNOU BMIT Grade Card|
|IGNOU BMIT Date Sheet||IGNOU BMIT Syllabus|
|IGNOU BMIT Assignments||IGNOU BMIT Exam Time Table|
|IGNOU BMIT Admission Form 2018||IGNOU BMIT Admission Procedure|
|IGNOU BMIT Prospectus||IGNOU BMIT Solved Assignments|
|IGNOU BMIT Fees Structure||IGNOU BMIT Exam Form|
|IGNOU BMIT Study Material||IGNOU BMIT Notes|
|IGNOU BMIT Exam Fees||IGNOU BMIT Question Papers|
|IGNOU BMIT Books||IGNOU BMIT Projects|
Common Question for IGNOU BMIT
- What are the subjects in IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology ?
- What are the Scope of BMIT from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology ?
- How To Download IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for BMIT ?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU BSc in Medical Imaging Technology Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU BMIT Admission ?