IGNOU BMRHIT – The Medical Records Department plays key role in maintaining patient’s records to help the patients and physician in the continuity of patient’s care, better management of treatment, promotes research, takes care of financial and legal interest of patient, physician and hospital. The data collected is very useful in planning and management of hospital, Government policies and community care.
Name of Programme:
Bachelor / B.Sc. in Medical Records Science & Health Information Technology (BMRHIT)
10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks (science student will be given preference).
Here is All About IGNOU BMRHIT
|IGNOU BMRHIT Registration Form||IGNOU BMRHIT Re-registration Form|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Result||IGNOU BMRHIT Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Admit Card||IGNOU BMRHIT Grade Card|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Date Sheet||IGNOU BMRHIT Syllabus|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Assignments||IGNOU BMRHIT Exam Time Table|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Admission Form 2018||IGNOU BMRHIT Admission Procedure|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Prospectus||IGNOU BMRHIT Solved Assignments|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Fees Structure||IGNOU BMRHIT Exam Form|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Study Material||IGNOU BMRHIT Notes|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Exam Fees||IGNOU BMRHIT Question Papers|
|IGNOU BMRHIT Books||IGNOU BMRHIT Projects|
Common Question for IGNOU BMRHIT
- What are the subjects in IGNOU BSc in Medical Records Science and Health Information Technology ?
- What are the Scope of BSc in Medical Records Science and Health Information Technology from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU BSc in Medical Records Science and Health Information Technology Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU BSc in Medical Records Science and Health Information Technology ?
- How To Download IGNOU BSc in Medical Records Science and Health Information Technology Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for BMRHIT ?