IGNOU CDO – The main objective of this programme is to develop critically needed manpower in the area of primary eye care/Opticianary/Paramedical and to improve the quality of life of visually disabled people who does not have access to basic vision testing and visual aids.
Name of Programme:
Certificate in Dispensing Optics (CDO)
Working Opticians with matriculation, Optometrist, Ophthalmic assistants, Ophthalmologists and health professionals engaged in vision care.
Here is All About IGNOU CDO
|IGNOU CDO Registration Form||IGNOU CDO Re-registration Form|
|IGNOU CDO Result||IGNOU CDO Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU CDO Admit Card||IGNOU CDO Grade Card|
|IGNOU CDO Date Sheet||IGNOU CDO Syllabus|
|IGNOU CDO Assignments||IGNOU CDO Exam Time Table|
|IGNOU CDO Admission Form 2018||IGNOU CDO Admission Procedure|
|IGNOU CDO Prospectus||IGNOU CDO Solved Assignments|
|IGNOU CDO Fees Structure||IGNOU CDO Exam Form|
|IGNOU CDO Study Material||IGNOU CDO Notes|
|IGNOU CDO Exam Fees||IGNOU CDO Question Papers|
|IGNOU CDO Books||IGNOU CDO Projects|
Common Question for IGNOU CDO
- What are the subjects in IGNOU CDO ?
- What are the Scope of CDO from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU CDO Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU CDO ?
- How To Download IGNOU CDO Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for CDO ?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU CDO Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU CDO Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU CDO Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU CDO Admission ?