Diploma in Finance, Budget and Accounting – IGNOU, in collaboration with the Institute of Public Auditors of India (IPAI) designed a Diploma Programme in Finance, Budget and Accounting exclusively for the staff working in Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIS) as well as for the staff of NGOs working at grass root level with Panchayati Raj Institutions
Name of Programme:
Diploma in Finance, Budget and Accounting (DFBA)
10+2 or equivalent qualification from any recognized institutions or 10th standard with three years experience in Panchayati Raj Institutions and/or NGOs working at grass root levels with Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Here is All About IGNOU DFBA
|IGNOU DFBA Registration Form||IGNOU DFBA Re-registration Form|
|IGNOU DFBA Result||IGNOU DFBA Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU DFBA Admit Card||IGNOU DFBA Grade Card|
|IGNOU DFBA Date Sheet||IGNOU DFBA Syllabus|
|IGNOU DFBA Assignments||IGNOU DFBA Exam Time Table|
|IGNOU DFBA Admission Form 2018||IGNOU DFBA Admission Procedure|
|IGNOU DFBA Prospectus||IGNOU DFBA Solved Assignments|
|IGNOU DFBA Fees Structure||IGNOU DFBA Exam Form|
|IGNOU DFBA Study Material||IGNOU DFBA Notes|
|IGNOU DFBA Exam Fees||IGNOU DFBA Question Papers|
|IGNOU DFBA Books||IGNOU DFBA Projects|
Common Question for IGNOU DFBA
- What are the subjects in IGNOU DFBA ?
- What are the Scope of DFBA from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU DFBA Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU DFBA ?
- How To Download IGNOU DFBA Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for DFBA ?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU DFBA Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU DFBA Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU DFBA Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU DFBA Admission ?