The School of Management Studies (SOMS) was started in 1987, with Diploma in Management as a pilot programme of the University. The Diploma in Management Programme comprises of 5 courses (three compulsory and two elective courses to be chosen out of four).
Name of Programme
Diploma in Management (DIM)
Bachelor’s Degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience
Non-graduates with six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience
Here is All About IGNOU DIM
|IGNOU DIM Registration Form||IGNOU DIM Re-registration Form|
|IGNOU DIM Result||IGNOU DIM Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU DIM Admit Card||IGNOU DIM Grade Card|
|IGNOU DIM Date Sheet||IGNOU DIM Syllabus|
|IGNOU DIM Assignments||IGNOU DIM Exam Time Table|
|IGNOU DIM Admission Form 2018||IGNOU DIM Admission Procedure|
|IGNOU DIM Prospectus||IGNOU DIM Solved Assignments|
|IGNOU DIM Fees Structure||IGNOU DIM Exam Form|
|IGNOU DIM Study Material||IGNOU DIM Notes|
|IGNOU DIM Exam Fees||IGNOU DIM Question Papers|
|IGNOU DIM Books||IGNOU DIM Projects|
Common Question for IGNOU DIM
- What are the subjects in IGNOU DIM ?
- What are the Scope of DIM from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU DIM Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU DIM ?
- How To Download IGNOU DIM Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for DIM ?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU DIM Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU DIM Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU DIM Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU DIM Admission ?