IGNOU DME – The Diploma Programme in Mechanical Engineering seeks to provide more accessible and quality education and training to manufacturing/ production personnel to meet the real work needs of manufacturing/ production industry and prepare them for the changes in techniques, technologies, markets and employment patterns.
Name of Programme:
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
a) (i) 10th pass with 55 per cent marks; or
(ii) 10th pass with ITI certificate; or
(iii) 10th pass with Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair (CMSR) of IGNOU; or
(iv) 12th pass with Maths, Physics and Chemistry and
b) Candidates should be employed in Central or State-level manufacturing industries or in public or private manufacturing industries or in other related organizations employing similar manpower or self-employed in equivalent capacity.
Programme Coordinator – Dr. K . Tamil Mannan.
Programme fee is per semester
Here is All About IGNOU DME
|IGNOU DME Registration Form||IGNOU DME Re-registration Form|
|IGNOU DME Result||IGNOU DME Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU DME Admit Card||IGNOU DME Grade Card|
|IGNOU DME Date Sheet||IGNOU DME Syllabus|
|IGNOU DME Assignments||IGNOU DME Exam Time Table|
|IGNOU DME Admission Form 2018||IGNOU DME Admission Procedure|
|IGNOU DME Prospectus||IGNOU DME Solved Assignments|
|IGNOU DME Fees Structure||IGNOU DME Exam Form|
|IGNOU DME Study Material||IGNOU DME Notes|
|IGNOU DME Exam Fees||IGNOU DME Question Papers|
|IGNOU DME Books||IGNOU DME Projects|
Common Question for IGNOU DME
- What are the subjects in IGNOU DME ?
- What are the Scope of DME from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU DME Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU DME ?
- How To Download IGNOU DME Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for DME ?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU DME Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU DME Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU DME Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU DME Admission ?