When & Where to Download IGNOU Exam Form June 2017:
Steps to download IGNOU Exam Form June 2017:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- There the student can find the PDF link for download the exam form
- Check the last date for exam form submission
- Steps to Fill IGNOU Exam Form
While filling the exam application form, the candidate should check that they provide the correct details regarding their courses and particulars. Any problems are arising out acts of the carelessness will be the responsibility of the students, and the university shall not be liable for the related losses. Along with the exam application form, admit card and the data sheet will be available in the university official websites.
- Steps to fill-up the University exam form
- Enter the program code, regional center and study center
- Enter your nine digit roll number.
- Go to the next page and enter your nearer state or city name to locate the nearest exam center.
- Note down the exam center code and then enter the code in the examination center code box
- Enter your name, date of birth, address and others.
- Fill-up the courses option.
- Enter the fees details like DD no and date.
- Finally, check all the details entered in the application form.
- Then put a signature on page 2.
Documents Required to Get Exam in IGNOU
The candidates should submit the required document within the Indira Gandhi National Open University exam application form. Some of the document required to get the examination in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Attested Xerox copies of 10th and 12th certificates
- OPENMAT original Hall Ticket and scorecard
- Category certificate for ST/SC/OBC candidates
- Experience certificate for the non-professional graduates, eligible criteria
- Filled-up the identity card and attach the birth certificate
- Affixed the candidate photograph and signed over a photo.
- DD of the program fee and drawn for the Indira Gandhi National Open University payable at the place of the candidate regional center
Indira Gandhi National Open University conduct the examination twice in every year, and the date of the examination should be noted carefully. The upcoming examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of March. The previous examination is conducted in August, and the candidate should submit the examination form on before the last date at the Indira Gandhi National Open University head office. If your application form is submitted after the last date of the exam application submission your application form will be rejected. The Indira Gandhi National Open University important dates are July 15 and December 15. The university examinations are usually conducted on Sunday, and it is convenient for all the candidates to attend the examination. The university timetable is declared on the official website, and the candidate should download the time table from the official website. Indira Gandhi National Open University has made the exam date flexible for all candidates by providing options for taking the admission in any semester. The Indira Gandhi National Open University examination fee is sixty rupees per courses.
Always the university examination will be the good standard and the syllabus for the university examination should be clear in the time before the examination. The exam application is released one or two months before of the university examination and the exam form available in the official websites of the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The candidates fill-up the application form in the university portal and they should submit the required document within the application form. The exam application form will be submitted within the last date of the University exam form submission and take print out the exam application form for the future reference. Indira Gandhi National Open University provides facilities to their students, and well-experienced staffs are working in this university. IGNOU provide the placement opportunities to every student, and this university provides the distance education in various courses.
To appear in IGNOU Exam June 2017-2018, one has to receive application form and should fill and submit to appear in the entrance examination. Amount need to be paid with this application form as required. One has to pay fees via Demand Draft in favor of IGNOU at New Delhi. All information filled in the application form should be correct and complete. No one is allowed to make change in the application form at any stage. Application forms should be submitted before last date or else rejected.