IGNOU Exam Tips to Get Maximum Marks: IGNOU Exam is going to start within few days, IGNOU Students are really worried and tensed regarding one question running in their mind about IGNOU Exam is that how to make themselves perfectly prepared for Exam. IGNOU examination system is very complicated and Its very hard to pass IGNOU exam especially when we are not taking regular classes/tutor.
IGNOU Exam stress is perfectly normal – in fact, a little bit of stress can be a positive motivator. However, too much of it can negatively affect your performance. So take regular breaks, exercise daily, and spend time relaxing with friends. If you begin to feel frustrated or overwhelmed, step away from the books for a while.
10 Tips to Get Maximum Marks in IGNOU Exam
1Simply read the IGNOU study material in a focused way so you get an idea what is the book have in it and what is Essential and what is worthless.
2. Now when you start reading you know where to go means what is important as you have read the whole book so just go through the main topics and memorize them.
3. After Understanding the bold topics from IGNOU study Material you are almost half preparing for Exam and now it’s time to test yourself.
4. Go through Previous Years Question Papers of IGNOU, Especially the old one like 2 years back Question Papers and ask yourself those Questions. Are you able to answer them?
5. There will be some topics in old question Papers which you might have not found worth full. To avoid this kind of situation in IGNOU Exam start solving those Questions
6. Mark all the topics which are included in previous years question papers. Try to understand the pattern used in those Question Papers,
7. Highlight those topics and make notes according to you and start preparing those notes one by one.
8. Take a look on bold topics in the IGNOU study material book and also solve every question given at the last page on every chapter you study.
9. Read the highlighted notes at least one more time before you are appearing in exam.
10. Students please do not prefer late night studying or sleepless nights and avoid last minute cramming sessions the night before the exam!
When waiting outside the exam room, avoid the temptation to discuss what you’ve studied with your friends. You’ll probably all have studied slightly different things so don’t panic each other.
Just sit quietly outside the room, breathe deeply and avoid looking at your notes. Once inside, read the exam instructions very carefully. Allocate time for each question and keep an eye on the clock.
Don’t leave it until the last minute. While some students do seem to thrive on last-minute cramming, it’s widely accepted that (for most of us) this is not the best way to approach an exam. To help sort out your time management keep writing.
As a final tip, remember that being well hydrated is essential for your brain to work at its best. Make sure you keep drinking plenty of water throughout your revision, and also on the exam day.
RK Narsingoju is a Former student of IGNOU Univesity. He started IGNOU4U.in the blog since his days to provide the best accurate information about IGNOU Univesity. The blog gets tremendous support from fellow students. The journey continues since.