Download Now Latest IGNOU Grade Card 2018 -IGNOU Grade card is surely announced in the upcoming examination. It is all set to release soon, and the candidates can check the grade what examined by them. Of course, the candidates who appeared for BCA/MCA/MP/MPB and other examination may check the IGNOU Grade card. You can use the official link to check the IGNOU grade card within simple steps. A huge number of applications have appeared in this exam and now waiting for the results. They may check roll number wise from the official website given. The candidates can download the grade card through the given portal.
IGNOU Grade Card 2018
When is IGNOU Grade Card Available on Official Website?
The applicant’s grade card is updated after the announcement of evaluation results if any aspirants apply for it. Within 10 to 20 days, the grade card will be published on the official portal. Hence, you will find the result status updated by the officials and release it soon. At the grade card declaration, the candidates have to check the own status and grade obtained from them. It is precisely few days that the candidates will test the status of the IGNOU examination. Moreover, the grade card should be provided by the officials and grab attention on status required by the candidates in the examination.
IGNOU Grade Card 2018 – (7) Steps to Download
If you are waiting to download the grade card, you must follow the simple steps for downloading from an official website. However, the aspirants have to observe quickly and efficiently to download the IGNOU Grade card accordingly.
- At first, the aspirants have to enter the official portal www.ignou.ac.in
- On the home page, the aspirants must press Results tab presented at the menu bar of homepage
- If you reach the new page and need to enter the Term End option visible at the left side of page
- The students must choose the appropriate link, and then a new page will open for checking
- After that, the candidates must enter the nine digits enrollment number
- Finally, the candidates enter Submit button to verify the IGNOU exam results
- You can take print out and use for future reference
How to know IGNOU Grade Card Status:
It is very easy to check the Status of IGNOU grade card which consists of four sections. However, it consists of Term End Theory marks, Assignment marks, practical marks, and status. The scores are assigned regarding A, B, C, D, and E. It is also available in numeric values, and the candidates can check it easily. If the student scored ‘E,’ he/she is considered as Failed. In this grade card, it is vital for the candidates to enter the official portal to check the grades in respective examination. It can be easily checked on the universal official website and used for checking the status online. This card contains score as well as grade status in every subject. With the satisfactory grades, the assignments and examination make the student pass. If the score gives the satisfactory level, the candidate successfully completes the examination and score good marks in every subject.
What is Status ‘A’ Suggest?
In this IGNOU Grade card, the A grade consists of Excellent in qualification level. So, most students are trying to take ‘A’ score in the examination by working hard for this examination.
What is Status B Suggest, Also C & D?
On the other hand, there are some other grades plays a vital role in obtaining the proper score in IGNOU examination.
• ‘B’ denotes that, the student get Very Good in qualification level
• ‘C’ means that the student get Good level
• ‘D’ indicates the satisfactory level in IGNOU examination
• ‘E’ means unsatisfactory level
Importance of IGNOU Grade Card 2018
In the grading system, the candidates must found about three grading things that should keep in mind. It consists of letter grade, qualitative level, and point. However, the assignments and term-end examinations have these three types of scores from them. Each and every candidate must obtain by grade system while doing the examination well. So, this is vital for the students to grab attention on grade points and check it from the official website.
How to Calculate % from IGNOU Grade Card
There are many websites available for calculating the percentage for the IGNOU examination. Also, those sites provide grade calculator for doing this work. Unfortunately, it is the tough time for the students to calculate the percentage of IGNOU exam. However, the percentage should be calculated by 30:70 which means 30 for assignments and 70 for theory exam. Initially, the marks should be allotted out of 100 and converting to the ratio. However, the similarity provides theory exams, and consists of marks totalled into one.
Finally, the IGNOU Grade card is soon furnished by the officials where the candidates can check the results and grade in it. Also, the candidates have to check the official website which is officially announced by the authority. Moreover, this IGNOU grade card consists of marks obtained from the candidates also check the eligibility for it. Therefore, the percentage is important for the students who need to obtain from the term end examination. Most often, the examination centres spread by the students to consider the IGNOU grade can be found on the official website. So, this is extremely useful for the candidates who appear the examination well. Hence, the examination grade card is available in the portal which makes you download them online.
IGNOU Grade Card Consists of:
- term end marks or grades,
- assignment marks of yourselves,
- practical exam grades
- Project work grade
- Marks submitted by you in IGNOU study centre
- You will be mentioned with two statuses named as Completed or not completed. Completed will refer you that you are successful in TEE exam or IGNOU project.
Procedure To Check IGNOU Grade Card Status:
- Log into official website and it is ignou.ac.in
- Click on student zone tab given on right side of web page
- Find and click on the grade card link in the list
- A list will appear with all courses available in IGNOU
- Now click on term end section given on left side of web page
- Click on links given like BCA/MCA/MCP
- Click on submit button
Your grade card will appear in PDF form on the screen