IGNOU IGNEAT Unique Features :
- Multiple entry levels.
- Multiple exit levels.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Certification after every stage.
IGNOU IGNEAT Semester System:
- Course duration identical to conventional education.
- Option to shift from one branch of study to another.
- Encouraging earn and learn Routes i.e. flexible time table.
- Focus on practical training and skill development rather than theory alone.
- Vertical integration of technical training, technician education and technical education.
- Greater opportunities for students from small towns to acquire technical education.
- Every Semester to be a comprehensive capsule, leading to employability
- No restriction on age and, the complete degree requirements can be spread out completed as per the student’s own wish.
IGNOU IGNEAT Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
IGNOU IGNEAT Eligibility Criteria :
1. For B.Tech. Programmes: 10+2 pass (PCM) or equivalent
2. For B.Tech. (Lateral Entry to 2nd Year) Programmes: 3 Yrs Diploma in Engineering
OR BSc (PCM) OR Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) OR Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) OR Equivalent
3 Diploma in Engineering (1st Year) : 10th pass or equivalent
4.Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry to 2nd Year) :10 + 2 Years ITI Certificate in Engineering Trades OR 10+2 Vocational (Engineering streams only)
IGNOU IGNEATSegment Benefited :
- 10th pass.
- 10 +2 Year ITI certificate holders.
- 10 +2 including vocational students.
- 10 +3 Polytechnic Diploma Holders.
- Science graduates who have obtained degree with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Graduates of Computer Science / IT and IGNOU BCA