IGNOU MCA has been designed with a semester approach in mind. The first year courses are aimed at skills development in computers using various technologies, the second year is more focused on core courses providing a conceptual framework and the third year provides the specialization and the project work. After the successful completion of first year courses, the student will receive the PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) certificate.
Name of the Programme:
Master of Computer MCA
Any graduate from a recognized Applications university. However, the students who have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at 10+2 are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently.
Min. age Duration:
Year Min. Max.
3 Years 6 Years.
Rs.8100/-1st semester + Rs1000/- for CS-60 for non- Maths students.
Rs.8000/- per Sem. (2nd Sem.onwards)
For more detail Of IGNOU MCA Admission 2018 Contact Dr.Naveen Kumar 011-29533436/011-29572904, e-mail address:email@example.com
Here is All About IGNOU MCA
Common Question for IGNOU MCA
- What are the subjects in IGNOU Master of Computer Application ?
- What are the Scope of Master of Computer Application from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU Master of Computer Application Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU Master of Computer Application ?
- Is IGNOU Master of Computer Application Difficult ?
- Are MCA Programmes Offered By IGNOU Recognized By AICTE?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU Master of Computer Application Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU Master of Computer Application Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU Master of Computer Application Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU Master of Computer Application Admission ?