IGNOU MA in Sociology Courses is designed to provide advanced sociological knowledge, perspectives and skills to a wide cross section of learners, including those in remote and inaccessible areas. In terms of content it focuses on classical and advanced concepts and theories, research methods and perspectives, social issues of development, state of sociology in India, social issues of development, education transnational communities, migration, urbanization, development of the largest section of the population and emerging concerns in contemporary society.
Name of the Programme:
Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University
Min. age Duration:
Rs.3700/-(I year) Rs.3600/-(II year)
Year Min. Max.
2 years 5 years
English & Hindi
For more IGNOU MSO Admission Detail Contact Prof. Debal K. Singharoy or Prof. Tribhuwan Kapur . E.mail id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone
011-29536874/011-29572953 or 011-29532467/011-29572953.
Here is All About IGNOU MSO
Common Question for IGNOU MSO
- What are the subjects in IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology ?
- What are the Scope of Master of Arts in Sociology from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology ?
- How To Download IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for Master of Arts in Sociology in Hindi?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU Master of Arts in Sociology Admission ?
Thanks for Visiting our Website. Keep Visiting for more information about IGNOU and its updates.