The IGNOU MSW programme offers opportunity to learners for higher studies in professional social work. Besides offering the core courses pertaining to social work curriculum across the globe and India, it includes themes in some of the emerging areas in social work such as globalization; migration, history of social work in India, theory paper on social work practicum and a course on HIV/ AIDS which are expected to be highly useful in the present day context. This IGNOU Courses have been meticulously prepared to provide the learners, hands on training, which will enable the IGNOU Students to find suitable placements within and outside the country.
Name of the Programme:
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.
Min. age Duration:
Year Min. Max.
2 Years 5 Years.
Rs.12100/-(I year) Rs.12018/-(II year)
English and Hindi
For more detail of IGNOU MSW Admission Contact Dr. Saumya . E.mail id:firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com Phone # 011-29532044.
Here is All About IGNOU MSW
Common Question for IGNOU MSW
- What are the subjects in IGNOU Master of Social Work?
- What are the Scope of Master of Social Work from IGNOU ?
- How to fill up IGNOU Master of Social Work Admission form ?
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU Master of Social Work ?
- How To Download IGNOU Master of Social Work Question Papers?
- How to Download IGNOU Study Material for Master of Social Work?
- How to calculate marks from IGNOU Master of Social Work Grade Card ?
- What Is The Passing Marks In IGNOU Master of Social Work Subject ?
- How To Calculate IGNOU Master of Social Work Marks ?
- What Are The Documents Required For IGNOU MSW Admission ?