IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV Passing Marks Cutoff Marks Percentage Marks 2019: If you are Graduate with 50% marks of General Category and 45% marks in the reserved category; OR Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/ Architecture / Law / Pharmacy; or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.
IGNOU OPENMAT Passing Marks Cutoff Marks, Percentage Marks 2019:
Cutoff Score – It will be a score or exam marks which will be a lower limit. Always decided by the exam authorities, it will be used for shortlisting candidates for admissions. Every candidate needs to score more than or equal to this Cutoff Score of IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff 2018 (XLII) to qualify for the exam.
Cutoff Ranks – Rank which will be corresponding to the cutoff will be called as cutoff rank. It will be the last rank to feature in the merit list.
Expected IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff 2019 – Released by the educational experts and coaching centres, it will give you an overview of the cutoff scores. It will not affect the admissions and will NOT play any role for the same. Take a note that the cutoffs will be different for all courses and categories (if reservation is counted). All of them will be hosted on this page for all exam takers.
IGNOU OPENMAT – Important points
- No negative marking
- Each question carries one mark.
- IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff 2018 (XLII) cannot be predicted before the examination, but 60 – 70% is must qualify for the OPENMAT examination.
- The exam will be divided into four parts namely, General Awareness, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Estimation of Cutoff of IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 exam can also be done by calculating the exam score with answer keys and then comparing it to the past years’ cutoffs. This will help you in having a complete idea on the admission odds
IGNOU OPENMAT cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to qualify the examination and become eligible for the further admission process. Based on IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 cut-off score, candidates will be included in the final merit list. The cut-off of OPENMAT is expected to remain on similar lines as that of last year. On the basis of IGNOU OPENMAT cut-off, candidates will be selected for admission to MBA programmes.
The following factors will be taken into account at the time of deciding the cut-off:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Total Number of seats available for the MBA programme
- Highest score in the exam
- Lowest and average score in the exam
- Community wise cutoff marks
- Availability of seats
- Reservation criteria
Please note that the cut-offs will vary for all courses and categories (if the reservation is counted).
If you have Clearance of IGNOU OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/ Supervisory/professional experience are eligible for taking IGNOU Admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test.