IGNOU Re-Checking Answer Sheet Photo Copy Available: Do you want to know where you made mistake while writing your answer? Do you want to know why you did not get marks as per your expectations?
l guess what now IGNOU has come up with a very good idea of providing photocopy of a student’s answer sheet within 45 days of declaration of result if a student desires to take a look at the evaluated answer sheet.
1. Photocopy(ies) of the answer script(s) shall be provided to the students from December-2018 term-end examination (TEE), onwards.
2. The fee for photocopy of the answer script shall be Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundered Only) per course. Fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi.
3. Application form without self attested photocopy of the Identity Card of the student will not be entertained.
4. Student’s application form for photocopy(ies) of the answer script(s) shall reach the Concerned valuation Centre (as mentioned below in the last para) alongwith the prescribed fee upto 31st March and 30th September for December Term End Examination and June Term End Examination, respectively, or within 45 days from the date of declaration of results.
5. The students, who find that any portion of the answer was not evaluated or any totaling error is noticed, may point out the same and submit their representation alongwith a copy of the answer script supplied to them within 15 days. No other query regarding evaluation of answer script shall be entertained.
6. The students, who intend to apply for photocopy(ies) of the answer script(s) may simultaneously apply for re-evaluation, if they so desire. The last date for submission of application for re-evaluation will not be extended to facilitate them to point out discrepancy in the evaluation.