Download given form to your preferred device, get a print of it and fill all the required details in the form. Candidates have to write details like name of programme, course code of subjects, marks, exam centre code and details of Demand Draft without any mistakes and send it IGNOU concerned Re-Evaluation centre with requisite fees.
IGNOU Revaluation Fees: Rs. 750/per course (Revised)
Candidates have to pay that fee by Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at city of Evaluation Centre from where you apply for
How to Revaluate IGNOUExam Marks?
1. The request for re-evaluation by the student must be made before 31st March
For December TEE and 30th September for June TEE or within one month of declaration of results, whichever is later.
2. The date of declaration of result will be calculated from the date on which
the result are placed on the IGNOU website.
3. After re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of original marks/grade and
marks/grade after re-evaluation will be considered.
4. The revised marks/grade after re-evaluation shall be communicated to the
student on receipt of re-evaluation result and result of re-evaluation will also
made available on the IGNOU website The minimum time required for re-evaluation shall be 30 days from the date of receipt of application.
5. Re-evaluation is permissible in TEE only and not in the Project/Dissertation
Practicals/Lab courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar etc.
6. The filled in form with the requisite fee is to be sent to:-
Deputy Registrar (Exam-III)
S R & E Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
The process for filling up the re-evaluation form is quite easy Just log on to IGNOU website and look for Application Form For Re-Evaluation Of Answer Scripts. The fee for this purpose is to be paid through demand draft drawn in favour in ‘IGNOU’ & payable at ‘New Delhi.