Here is the point to point detail information provided of Documents Required For IGNOU Admission , Read all the required detail and collect all the necessary documents and make a file to adjust documents Required For IGNOU Admission at one platform
Below is list of Documents Required For IGNOU Admission:
1) Attested copies of Mark-sheet and Certificate of relevant qualification as per
eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Student Handbook & Prospectus.
2) Attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th/ Madhyamik / Secondary Certificate)
3) Experience Certificate (wherever applicable).
4) Caste Certificate (If the candidate belongs to SC / ST / OBC category).
5) Requisite fee in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of IGNOU and
payable at the city of the Regional Centre.
6) Duly filled-in Identity Card (available in the Student Handbook & Prospectus)
with recent passport size photograph.
7) Duly filled-in Acknowledgement Card (available in the Student Handbook &
IGNOU Prospectus) with requisite postal stamp.
8) The hall-ticket in original in case of admission by way of qualification at an entrance